When a package is deemed undeliverable by the courier, the parcel will be redirected back to the original shipper. Common reasons for packages being marked return to sender are a typo in the address, listing a P.O. Box for a Next Day shipping order, inputting an incorrect zip code, or leaving off an apartment or suite number. Please contact customer service so that we can assist you with reshipping your package. Additional shipping fees may apply if your address needs to be corrected.
Articles in this section
- Why don't I see any tracking updates for my order?
- US Shipping Options and Information
- Has my order shipped? And/or How do I track my order?
- Shipping Alert: Standard Delays
- Where do you ship from?
- How do I calculate my delivery time?
- How do I qualify for Free Shipping?
- How do I track my shipment?
- What is FedEx Smart Post?
- My order never arrived.