A backorder occurs when an item has recently and unexpectedly run out of stock. To ensure that you receive your order in a timely fashion, we may cancel any backordered items from your order and refund you fully for those items. You will be notified via email as soon as possible if this occurs. Please contact customer service for more details.
Articles in this section
- Why don't I see any tracking updates for my order?
- US Shipping Options and Information
- Has my order shipped? And/or How do I track my order?
- Service Delays for Standard Packages Shipped 11/27-12/3
- Where do you ship from?
- How do I calculate my delivery time?
- How do I qualify for Free Shipping?
- How do I track my shipment?
- What is FedEx Smart Post?
- My order never arrived.