To calculate your delivery time, start from the business day after your ship date. Some large/heavy or custom items may ship directly from the manufacturer and require additional time for delivery. Please allow for weekends, holidays and/or inclement weather delays when calculating your ship time, and remember that the day your order is shipped does not factor into the time in transit.
Articles in this section
- Why don't I see any tracking updates for my order?
- US Shipping Options and Information
- Has my order shipped? And/or How do I track my order?
- Service Delays for Standard Packages Shipped 11/27-12/3
- Where do you ship from?
- How do I calculate my delivery time?
- How do I qualify for Free Shipping?
- How do I track my shipment?
- What is FedEx Smart Post?
- My order never arrived.