To calculate your delivery time, start from the business day after your ship date. For example, if your package ships on Monday, Tuesday will be the first day of transit. If your package ships on Friday, Monday will be the first day of transit, and so on. An order with 1-2 Day shipping that is assigned a tracking number on Monday should arrive by Wednesday, the second business day. Weekends and holidays are not counted as business days.
Articles in this section
- Why don't I see any tracking updates for my order?
- US Shipping Options and Information
- Has my order shipped? And/or How do I track my order?
- Service Delays for Standard Packages Shipped 11/27-12/3
- Where do you ship from?
- How do I calculate my delivery time?
- How do I qualify for Free Shipping?
- How do I track my shipment?
- What is FedEx Smart Post?
- My order never arrived.