FedEx SmartPost is a hybrid delivery service that combines FedEx with USPS. The initial segment of delivery is handled by FedEx; the package is then transferred to USPS near the parcel's destination. Final delivery is made by your local postal carrier.
Articles in this section
- Why don't I see any tracking updates for my order?
- US Shipping Options and Information
- Has my order shipped? And/or How do I track my order?
- Shipping Alert: Service Delays for Packages Shipped Before 5/29/2020
- Standard Order Shipping Delay
- Where do you ship from?
- How do I calculate my delivery time?
- How do I qualify for Free Shipping?
- How do I track my shipment?
- What is FedEx Smart Post?