Our shipping carrier is experiencing operational issues due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Packages that shipped out as of 5/29 may be delayed in some areas up to 10+ business days from the original expected delivery date. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and have made changes to our shipping carrier to limit any further delays as of 5/30. If you have any questions about your order, please feel free to contact us here.
Articles in this section
- Why don't I see any tracking updates for my order?
- US Shipping Options and Information
- Has my order shipped? And/or How do I track my order?
- Shipping Alert: Service Delays for Packages Shipped Before 5/29/2020
- Standard Order Shipping Delay
- Where do you ship from?
- How do I calculate my delivery time?
- How do I qualify for Free Shipping?
- How do I track my shipment?
- What is FedEx Smart Post?